Natural Eco Beech Wood Rings - 48mm
Natural Eco Beech wood rings.
48mm outer diameter : 32mm Inner diameter : 8mm thickness
Beech wood or maple?
- Both are equally suitable to be used to teethe on
- The grain pattern shows lots of colour variation and distinctive flecks and pores
- Beech has a higher shock resistance and is slightly harder than maple
- Safe for babies to chew on.
- Perfect for those sore gums and budding teeth.
- All our products are Eco friendly (100% non toxic because we sell them unfinished to avoid the risk of allergy and toxicity)
- Naturally antibacterial when unfinished
Please note: Due to our wooden rings being 100% natural hardwood, there might be a variation in the colour and grain to the product shown in the picture.
All our products come unfinished (no oils or waxes used) to avoid toxicity and unexpected allergic reactions.
SAFETY / REGULATIONS
Every customer has the responsibility to ensure that any items made using Eco Bebe NZ products comply with all relevant rules and regulations applicable to the market in which the customer wishes to use/re-sell in.
Loose beads & rings are not suitable for children under the age of 3 years old. Please do not allow children under the age of 3 to be left unattended with or play with loose beads & rings.
This product is meant to be used as a component, not a stand-alone teether toy.
Some of the rings might need a bit of sanding before use